The Sticks and Stones Quilt Kit materials to make this 49″ x 61″ throw size quilt, including:
- 5/8 yard dark fabric, Michael Miller Cotton Couture, Ink
- 1-1/4 yards medium fabric, Navy Gingham, Maywood Studio Beautiful Basics
- 1-1/2 yards light fabric, Michael Miller Cotton Couture, White
- 1/2 yard biding fabric, Michael Miller Cotton Couture, Ink
- Sticks & Stones Quilt Pattern
The Sticks & Stones quilt kit includes everything you need to piece the top, binding fabric, and a copy of the quilt pattern. You supply the backing fabric and additional materials to finish the quilt.
Finished Size: 49″ x 61″
Sticks & Stones Pattern
Sticks & Stones is a beginner friendly, one block quilt pattern that includes detailed instructions and color illustrations that walk you through the entire quilt making process, from cutting fabric to attaching the binding. Only three fabrics, one quilt block design, and sashing strips is all it takes to make this quilt. Pattern includes instructions to make a 49″ x 61, throw size quilt. Pattern also includes a coloring sheet to experiment with your own colorway.
See the Sticks & Stones listing for more details on the quilt pattern.
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram