The High Rise Quilt Kit Woolies Flannel includes:
- (42) Pre-cut 10″ x 10″ squares – Woolies Flannel Color Vol 2 fabric by Bonnie Sullivan for Maywood Studio
- 1/2 yard binding, Orange Hounds-Tooth
- High Rise Quilt Pattern
Everything you need to make the quilt top. You supply the backing and materials to finish the quilt.
High Rise is a beginner friendly, one block quilt pattern that includes detailed instructions and color illustrations that walk you through the entire quilt making process, from cutting fabric to attaching the binding. High Rise is pre-cut friendly and uses (42) 10″ squares with no waste. One quilt block deign is all it takes to make this quilt. Pattern includes instructions to make a 48″ x 67″, throw size quilt. Pattern also includes a coloring sheet to experiment with your own colorway.
Finished Size: 48″ x 67″
Pattern Includes step-by-step instructions and color illustrations that guide you through all stages of the quilt making process, including:
- Cutting and piecing quilt blocks
- Quilt top assembly diagram
- Pressing instructions
- Cutting and piecing quilt backing
- Assembling quilt layers
- Quilting design suggestions
- Making and attaching binding
- Helpful tips and tricks
- Coloring sheet
Format: This listing is for a kit that includes the fabric for the quilt top, binding fabric, and a copy of the High Rise quilt pattern. Kit will be shipped to you.
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram
There are no reviews yet.