Fretwork is a fun and easy, two block quilt pattern that creates secondary patterns. Perfect for beginners to intermediate quilters, this pattern includes detailed instructions and color illustrations for piecing the quilt top. Pattern includes instructions for three sizes: small – 50″ x 70″, medium – 70″ x 90″, and large – 90″ x 110″. Pattern also includes a coloring sheet to experiment with your own colorway.
Dynamic Duos – Combine two quilt blocks to create secondary designs and quilts full of complex visual interest. Patterns include instructions to make 3 sizes. These patterns are prefect for advanced beginner to intermediate quilters looking to continue to improve on their quilting skills.
- Small – ” x50 70″
- Medium – 70″ x 90″
- Large – 90″ x 110″
Confident Beginner – A quilter who has pieced and assembled several quilt tops and is comfortable with the process. You are ready to learn new techniques and/or combine multiple techniques in one project.
- Yellow Fabric: 1 1/2 yard | 2 1/4 yards | 3 3/4 yards
- Dark Blue Fabric: 1 1/4 yards | 1 3/4 yards | 2 1/2 yards
- Light Blue Fabric: 1 3/4 yards | 3 yards | 4 1/2 yards
- Orange Fabric: 1/2 yard | 3/4 yard | 1 yard
- Binding: 5/8 yard | 3/4 yard | 7/8 yard
- Backing: 3 1/2 yards | 5 1/2 yards | 8 1/4 yards
- Batting: 56″ x 76″ | 76″ x 96″ | 96″ x 116″
- Instructions for cutting, piecing, and assembling the quilt top
- Full color illustrations
- Coloring sheet
- Helpful tips and tricks
- Basic Patchwork
- Chain Piecing
Try a Different Colorway:
Change the look of the quilt using an alternative colorway. Have fun experimenting on the included coloring sheet to create a unique colorway. Make it your own, the options are endless!
Choose from a printed copy that will be shipped to you or a digital PDF you can download.
Looking for Another Project?
You might like these other quilt patterns from Studio R Quilts.
Get Additional Inspiration:
Follow us on social media for more creative ideas.